Designed to operate across a wide range of duties, the Parker cone can be fitted with any one of seven different cavity profiles from extra coarse through to extra fine, giving this machine outstanding versatility.
The cone features all hydraulic setting adjustment under load with independent hydraulic tramp metal relief assuring a high degree of protection from damage to the crusher.
Using both hydraulic systems to raise the bowl, a blocked crusher can be cleared almost immediately, reducing downtime and increasing productivity. This feature is especially useful when working on demolition projects where irregular or uncontrolled feeds are likely.
- Push button hydraulic setting adjustment
- Automatic hydraulic overload/tramp iron protection system
- Cavity clearing – double the clearance lift of most other cone crushers
- Totally unrestricted feed opening
- Compact crusher design – suited to mobile plants or height restricted installations
- Fully automatic oil lube system
- Choice of seven standard cavity configurations