The wheeled RockRanger is a high-capacity, extremely mobile crushing unit suitable for demolition, quarry or gravel feed application.
Mounted on a robust, semi-trailer chassis, a Parker RockSizer or RockSledger primary jaw is combined with a matched, high strength feeder/grizzly and integral product conveyor to give owners portable primary crushing at its best.
A fully mobile primary crushing plant complete with a Parker Rocksizer or RockSledger single toggle Jaw crusher, built around a strong straight beam chassis with standard supports for feed section, crusher, power unit and conveyor frame. The chassis is complete with access/maintenance platforms to the crusher and power unit and a main operator platform overlooks all stages of operation.
- RE model Conforms to European design standards for road use
- High capacity ‘Rocksizer’ or ‘RockSledger’ Jaw crusher
- Improved high performance manganese jaws
- Heavy duty feeder with grizzly section
- Diesel hydraulic drive, all electric or electro-hydraulic
- Wide discharge conveyor/excellent under crusher clearance
- Rapid to relocate, easy to set-up & operate
- Suitable for quarrying, demolition & recycling applications
- With a range of drive options and six jaw sizes to choose from