The Rapide range has developed from Parker’s vast experience in this field of equipment and includes many key features to benefit the user:
- Robust screen box construction with all major components assembled using reliable “Huck” fastener system.
- Welded cross members and deck frames are stress relieved and machined to ensure accurate assembly.
- Self-aligning spherical roller bearings developed specifically for vibrating screen applications are used with positive grease lubrication and labyrinth protection.
- Single, fully machined eccentric shaft assembly with external eccentric weights to allow variation and adjustment of vibration for maximum efficiency and flexibility of application.
- Mesh support bars are adjustable to allow variations in materials and tensioning requirements of optional types of screen deck media.
- Screen supported on high quality coil compression springs to ensure isolation of vibration with mountings allowing adjustability of screen operating angle.
- Feed and discharge trays are fitted as standard to assist with chute distribution of materials.
- Screens include the ability to fit water sprays as standard when application requires.
- Options for mounting within static and mobile plant configurations.
Whilst the Parker Rapide is the workhorse of the company’s screen range and is adaptable to most applications there are specialist uses for screens that are catered for within bespoke ranges that incorporate many of the standard features but add additional specific items for instance:
- Rapide screens for asphalt plants with multi-deck facility and high temperature capabilities.
- Longspread models to allow a distribution of multiple products over storage bins and bays etc.
- Single and two deck, Grizzly heavy duty screens for scalping of larger aggregates in primary crushing installations.