OFFERING PERFORMANCE AND CUSTOMIZABLE, FOR THE TREATMENT OF SLUDGE
The municipal and industrial sludge dewatering process offer several advantages:
- Decrasing in transport and disposing costs, by reducing the volume of sludge. Furthermore the sludge movement may be improved by using sludge conveyor;
- To facilitate incineration by reducing the water content, which in consequence decreases the calorific value and the leachate production;
- Recovery of solid product in industrial processes;
- Recovery of wash water used in inert industry and agricultural plants processes etc.
Therefore it can be used in different sectors:
- The food sector and wine industry: for wine must filtration and polishing, or even in the distillation process to separate the food acids(e.g. tartaric acid) etc;
- The hot-dip galvanizig process to recover material, such as zinc salt, from the electrolytic solution;
- Pharmaceutical industry: many medicins, vaccines, antibiotics use filtration processes;
- Inert washing processes: water is recovered and re-emitted in the same process, minimizing waste. For example It may be useful in areas with problems in water resources, where is necessary a decrease in water waste;
- Recovery of contaminated soils: to remove the pollutant after chemical treatments;
- Wastewater treatment system: to recover water from industrial sludge;
- Water purification process to perform dewatering of sludge obtained during sedimentation.