OxyPro TC1000 — GPRS Oxygen Monitoring System - Recoquip
OxyPro TC1000 — GPRS Oxygen Monitoring System
- GSM control of entire system from anywhere in the world using SMSes.
- All SMS commands in plain English.
- Monitors and logs concentrator O2 purity, O2 pressure, Flow rate and Totalized flow.
- Parameter resolution: 0.1%. Hardware accuracy: better than ±0.5%.
- Web-based graphing of concentrator O2 purity, O2 pressure, Flow rate and Totalized flow viewable over daily, monthly or yearly basis.
- Monitoring and alerting of air pressure, O2 pressure and purity error signals.
- Dual compressor control with automatic maintenance balance-cycling.
- Monitoring and alerting of two Compressor Shutdown and Running hours with alarm reporting and service interval alerts and reporting.
- Purity low alert (programmable thresholds 90-100%.)
- Flow rate excess alert (programmable thresholds.)
- Power failure alerting.
- Alerting signals can be SMSed or emailed to 5 addresses / cellular numbers
- Flow-rate and totalization from 1kg/hr up to 300kg/hr (various options.)
- Generator operation logging.
- Access door logging.
- On-board logging memory for more than 30 days.
- On-board battery for 24hr backup.
- Real-time clock which keeps the time in the event of a power failure.
- Optional remote PLC parameter control module with separate web interface.
- Dimensions: 190mm X 140mm X 70mm.
- Power supply voltage: 24V ± 20%; Current: Nominal 45mA; 150mA max.
- Customizable interfaces and various language possibilities.