Introducing Salvadori’s MT-Rex OTR Tire Downsizing Equipment.
Salvadori™ S.r.l., a leading manufacturer of recycling equipment, has built MT-Rex™, the world’s most advanced off-the-road (OTR) tire recycling equipment. The patent-pending MT-Rex™ delivers the largest scale, fastest, most reliable, and most efficient tire downsizing solution.
MT-Rex™ has been successfully tested on OTR tires ranging from 47” to 57” inside diameter. Additional tests are scheduled on 63” tires.
The MT-Rex™ can downsize a 5,000+ KG tire in 1 hour. Run continuously for a month, one MT-Rex™ can downsize 720 OTR tires, which would generate nearly 4 million KG of downsized rubber ready for shredding.
OTR and mining tires downsizing machine
- Processing range from 33 to 63 inches
- High efficiency for radial and textile tires
- High productivity rate
- Only one operator needed
- Easily relocatable in a few units
- Quick loading of tires
- Automated discharge of processed tire pieces
- Adjustable to feed traditional shredding plants
- Fully programmable parameters on tire geometry and cut size
- High quality engineering and endurance
- Real time remote diagnostic and monitoring system