The LP1000 GPRS LabPro is a GPRS wireless monitoring device for monitoring and logging laboratory environmental health and safety parameters. Parameters such as formaldehyde, xylene, temperature, sound pressure level, humidity, extractor flow-rate and many other parameters may be monitored.
- Monitors and logs the following optional parameters: formaldehyde, xylene, temperature, humidity, extractor flow-rate, sound pressure level, and many others.
- SMS, email and siren alarms for all alarm and fault conditions.
- Graphs of all parameters available from the website on a daily, monthly or yearly basis.
- Reports for individual lab workers and pathologists all available on the website.
- Alerting signals can be SMSed or emailed to 5 addresses / cellular numbers.
- Power failure alerting.
- Optional fingerprint access control system with integrated individual exposure time reports on the website.
- On-board logging memory for more than 30 days.
- On-board battery for 24hr backup.
- Real-time clock which keeps the time in the event of a power failure.
- Customizable interfaces and various language possibilities.