The Kubitizer is the genuine Parker fixed hammer impact crusher for the production of high quality, high strength cubical shaped aggregates in secondary or tertiary, low abrasion applications.
No shear or compressive crushing action takes place and every stone is broken by impact forces at its weakest point to provide an exceptionally strong and well shaped product.
Available in three sizes, the well proven original Parker ‘Kubitizer’ Impact breaker produces material with outputs ranging from 40-200 tonnes per hour and is ideal for working in a composite crushing arrangement with Parker primary crushing plants, screens and conveyors.
- Feed material is broken along natural lines of weakness (the grain boundaries)
- Soft material is smashed, leaving a stronger aggregate product
- Choice of operating speeds to increase fines production, when required
- All wear components are readily replaced, when required
- Wear resisting manganese steel hammers are fitted to the rotor (reversible for maximum wear life)
- Interchangeable wear resisting manganese steel breaker bars form the machine roof/secondary impact surface
- Wear resisting alloy liners are fitted to remaining surfaces of the body-sectional design for maximum utilization