The Parker ISO 20 Bitumen Container is designed to provide the ideal multi-modal solution for the transportation of bitumen world-wide.
Constructed as a standard 20 foot ISO tank container with Lloyd’s approval it is suitable for transportation by sea, road and rail and allows a number of containers to be set up to provide a temporary or semi-permanent tank farm on site.
We offer a full installation package to suit individual needs including light fuel oil burners, pumps and pipe work.
- High degree of fabrication integrity
- Payload capacity of 29,000 litres
- Lloyd’s approval for shipping as a tank container
- Direct oil fired heating system
- Twin heating tubes to permit rapid elevation of product temperature
- Rigid foam insulation and robust external finish
- Optional stainless steel flame tube liners to prevent localised hot spots
- Optional fully automatic pressure jet burners
- Easy to operate & require minimal maintenance
- Rapid on site set up times