Renowned for their durability and long service life, Parker horizontal tanks are available in a range of sizes from 30 – 100 tonnes.
The tanks can be supplied with three types of heating system all fully thermostatically controlled and incorporating all necessary controls and safety systems:
Electrically heated tanks are fitted with high efficiency ceramic bridge full length immersion heaters and are ideal for use where low cost off-peak electricity supplies are readily available.
Thermal oil heated tanks incorporate internal heat transfer coils heated by a Parker external heat exchanger and are ideal where electric supplies are limited or where gas or light oil are the fuel of choice.
Direct oil fired tanks are heated using oil fired burners and can be used in any scenario.
- High degree of fabrication integrity
- Capacities of 30 – 100 tonnes
- Range of heating options available
- Thermostatically controlled temperature
- Accurate continuous level indication
- High density insulation and robust external finish
- Independent ultimate high level alarm
- Easy to operate & requires minimal maintenance
- Ideal for sites with height restrictions
- Rapid on site set up times/ pre wired and tested.