Ever increasing developments and demands within the construction industry make it vital that concrete mixing and batching plants are capable of meeting the latest specifications for concrete on an all year round basis.
A bulk supply of hot water is of considerable importance in increasing a plant’s capabilities to produce concrete during spells of cold weather and for the successful incorporation of many additives which require hot water to assist in their mixing.
The Parker water heating tank range is designed to provide a low cost supply of hot water with a proven track record for ease of installation and efficient operation.
- High degree of fabrication integrity
- High efficiency insulation and external finish
- 15,000 litre capacity, 12,750 litre working capacity
- Available as stand alone unit or containerised
- Heating tubes and interior tank shell treated to resist corrosion
- Available in single and twin burner configurations
- Fully automatic temperature control
- High and low level cut out system
- Rapid on site set up times pre-wired and tested
- Optional 3,000 litre per hour centrifugal water pump