The champions for hard and brittle materials!
ERDWICH hammer mills are the answer to the challenge of selectively shredding hard and brittle materials. Then again, ERDWICH hammer mills also take the pelletisation of rubbery materials – as preparation for downstream separation systems – in their stride. A tough customer? Just so.
ERDWICH hammer mills are especially suited to metal, electrical and electronic scrap or swarf from steel or aluminium – and many other materials besides. Simple adjustability during operation also makes short work of the pelletisation of non-ferrous metals. The final fragment size is variable and can be changed during operation. That’s also a great example of the product’s flexibility in catering to a wide range of applications.
For the selective challenges in life. ERDWICH hammer mills.
- Extremely hard-wearing, separate grinding elements and inner lining – replaceable
- Fully-enclosed construction, dust-tight construction guaranteed by special shaft and housing seals, plus corresponding extraction points
- Mechanical overload protection with emergency reject mechanism in case of solid materials and contaminants
- Housing wall pivots hydraulically to enable easy access for maintenance and inspection work
- Inert atmospheres possible using nitrogen or other gases
- Application-specific drive and grinding element models
- PLC control unit with automated power down and optional frequency-driven motor speed controller