The GC series of cone crushers feature a highly rugged, more compact design than the standard cone.
While generally operating at higher speeds, the GC cone features several eccentric throw and speed combinations to maximise performance and give greater reduction capability as well as higher application throughputs.
The hydraulically adjusted and clamped screw top design provides accurate and consistent control and regulation of crusher setting.
- Higher rotation speed and higher eccentric height for bigger crushing ratio.
- Mantle and concave for coarse, medium and fine crushing can be installed in the same top cell assembly.
- Higher rotation speed up to 800 RPM to obtain higher capacity.
- Increased height of concave for improved crushing efficiency.
- Automatic over-load protection.
- Equipped with advanced hydraulic control system for simple operation and less manpower.
- Strong main frame with high power transmission rate for longer service life of the drive device.