COUNTER-FLOW DRUM MIXERS
The E3 series of continuous counter-flow drum mixers combines high productivity and high RAP percentage capabilities with simplicity and reliability.
Available as portable drums in capacities from 200 to 500tph and as relocatable and stationary drums in capacities from 200 to 600tph.
A continuous full-length main shell is surrounded by an outer RAP drum that fully heats RAP before mixing it with virgin aggregate and AC.
Capable of handling high percentage RAP mixes E3’s are available with trunnion drive or chain drive and are an ideal retrofit for existing counterflow plants.
- Reduced fuel usage due to efficient heat transfer
- Reduced cost per ton through increased RAP usage
- Easy retro-fit to existing CMI, Cedarapids and Standard Havens drum frames
- Fully bolted flighting for ease of maintenance
- Easy access to the enhanced RAP mixing zone from inside or outside of drum
- Abrasion resistant materials throughout to increase working life