The resource-saving shredder for processing electronic waste!
When processing electronic scrap, the aim is not merely to ensure the highest levels of process reliability and performance, but to salvage components such as capacitors and batteries intact where possible. Here, the the RM 1350/2 coarse shredder really struts its stuff: with the especially slow-running twin-shaft rotor/shredder system, the machine is especially resource-friendly and so ensures a large quota of intact capacitors and batteries. Two sizes of machine, with different shredder lengths and drive specifications are available to meet any challenge.
- Rugged twin-shaft rotor/shredder principle for forward and reverse shredder movement
- Individually fitted, replaceable custom blades
- Variable shredder system population
- Externally-mounted shaft bearing
- Dedicated shaft drives, plus custom gears mounted on flexible bearings
- PLC unit featuring automated reverse and power down