Productivity and working precision, the concept of the KIRPY BPS, translates into:
- large diameter rotor
- carefully planned distribution of the hammers for consistent results
- automatic belt tensioning
- plating removable from housing
- Crushing work in mountain locations: marking out and preparation of ski runs.
- Forestry work: creation and repair of forest paths and fire breaks.
- Laying pipelines: crushing of excavation material for pipe beds and recovering (process and machines patented).
- Roadworks, platforms.
- Agricultural work: Soil preparation before planting.
|Technical data sheet||BPS 150||BPS 200||BPS 250||BPS 300|
|Working width (m)||1,50||2,00||2,50||3,00|
|Number of hammers||16||24||32||40|
|Required power (hp)||130||150||180/250||250/300|