Simple and robust design
The AN 32 is a benchmark product in the stone removal sector.
Requiring limited power (50 hp), it is suitable for all types of operation.
The rotor is driven by an angle transmission gearbox and double chain drive transmission.
A friction clutch and a shear bolt system ensure that the unit is completely safe.
Quality and performance
Working at between 1 and 3 km/h, the AN 32 rakes up the stones over a width of 3m. The quality of its alignment ensures high performance pick-up or crushing. (see our range of stone crushers and pickers)
AN 3R: Performance and reliability.
Based on the AN32, Kirpy has developed a higher performance machine with the same levels of pick-up efficiency.
The AN 3R gathers up the stones over a width of 4 metres. As standard, it is fitted with a deflector that prevents dispersal beyond the alignment.
Semi-mounted, with depth control wheels for adjusting the depth and levelness of the device for perfect alignment of the whole work area.
The strengths of the KIRPY AN
- Semi-mounted, with depth control wheels for adjusting the depth and levelness of the device for perfect alignment of the whole work area.
- The working depth is adjusted by a handwheel.
- Reinforced construction.
- New layout for the tines.
- Strengthened transmission.
- Exceptional pick-up and overall performance.
- Double safety: shear bolt on transmission shaft and friction clutch.
- Semi-automatic coupling.