Pure innovation!! The Erket ETR range of chain saw trenchers opens up a completely new range of opportunities for excavators. For the first time, a trenching attachment forexcavators that is not limited to working in soils but can work in rock with a compressive strength of up to 90 Mpa.
The ETR trencher can produce straight trenches with perfect profi les in widths from 30 to 60 centimeters to a
maximum depth of 2.5 meters.
Chose from a range of cutting chain widths, each fitted with wear resistant picks. When starting the trench, the
ETR is supported while sumping down to the desired cutting depth. When the trencher has reached the required
depth, the excavator is driven backwards or the trencher is pulled forward with the excavator arm. The housing has a spoil discharger to deposit spoil to the side of the trench.
- Cutter chain fitted with wear resistant picks to achieve maximum performance with minimum wear costs
- Driven by two high torque hydraulic motors to obtain maximum cutting force
- Housing with spoil discharger and sumping aid
- Heavy duty chain guides
- Maintenance free cutter chain with high operating life
- Adjustable length cutter chain
- Rigid and maintenance free chain transmission