The EST range is designed for use as an excavator slot cutting attachment. It can cut narrow trenches, especially for laying cables, quickly and efficiently. The reinforced mounting for the cutter wheel provides the strength required for cutting depths down to 1,000 millimeters.
When starting the cut, the weight of the attachment is supported by the sumping bracket and the wheel is gradually pressed down to the required depth. When the required depth has been reached, the wheel is then pulled along the cutting direction either by movement of the excavator arm or by driving the excavator slowly backwards. The cut material is guided out to the side of the trench.
- Specially designed wheel for slots and narrow trenches to a depth of 1,000 millimeters
- Housing with integrated guide to send cut material to the side of the trench
- Cutter wheel mounted on extra strong bearings
- Robust fastening of cutter wheel
- High torque hydraulic motor
- Can be used underwater to depths of 30 meters